Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Holidays


Our tree this year has a pink theme with all the vintage glass ornaments and some handmade ones with a victorian look!




My yummy pink wreathe creation! I want to leave it up all year, my husband said it doesn't really look like Christmas- Oh well you can't win'em all!!!!!!







My tabletop tree which my kids can't leave alone not to mention the cat!
This is my first blog and I decided to start over the holidays! I love Christmas and all the crafting, cooking ( not so much the cleaning) and seeing how my children react as well, you cannot put a price on building a gingerbread house or watching your children watch a first snow or how their eyes dance around ornaments on a tree. I stay at home and run my little shop Silver Spoon Scraps- http://www.silverspoonscraps.com/ I am having so much fun doing what I love, crafting my heart out. There isn't anything else I would rather do it really makes me feel like a kid again to be surrounded by glitter, glue, ribbons and lots and lots of pretty paper! It is my dream come true to create and share with people what I have been doing most of my life.


This week I am having company come my Husbands family and I am excited my sister-in-law and I are two crafty gals and together who knows what may happen! I have been trying to get our house company ready and I am still planning the menus. We just completed our house a few months ago so it still has a way to go on personalization, most walls are white which I love but walls are still bare I need to unpack all my goodies and get them up. We have always lived in historic homes so this is new for us. I love Victorian homes and the whole lifestyle. I try to bring that craftmanship and whimsy into my work I am drawn to the graphics from Victorian until midcentury and anything pink! Well I am off to cleaning and decorating I will leave you with a few picks until next time.



Sita




My new ad designed by Shabby Suites and my newest creation this darling baby collage just like the vintage ones! I have several styles available in my shop and on etsy, vintage baby items are my weakness!






No comments: