Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So Little Time So Much Fun!







Ok its so close to Christmas and I know I should be cleaning today but I was so excited last night about my daughters upcoming 2nd Birthday( Jan 3) I just had to start working on a special creation for her. I have had this idea swirling around and finally got to create it! I love crepe paper and how versatile it is and the effect it gives is like no other. So here is my latest creation for Priya I am going to be doing special orders for similiar ones on my etsy shop and probably will put some on my website as well. I had to make a hat for her too I still think it needs a number 2 on it so its not 100% complete yet but whatever is around here! I really believe you can't have enough, over the top is beautiful!!!!!!!! Less is never more in my book. I am looking forward to spring and working on projects for weddings/showers etc. I can't get enough of girly, frilly stuff. Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful, whimsical time of year-until next time






Sita



No comments: