Monday, March 10, 2008







It has been a crazy weekend here, we were about snowed in- well we got about a foot a little more in drifts. It was exciting because the kids had never seen so much snow, we went out and played and the kids just didn't want to come back inside. Since the weather wasn't great for going anywhere it gave me some time to focus on some new projects. I finished my big order of mini diaper cakes then I started working on some new party hats. I did several different styles all for boys. I usually get so caught up in pink and thought I would try to focus on boy stuff! I made some darling hats one with a train, a lil vintage cowboy and one little boy with his airplan. I love the old vintage graphics from childrens cards of the 1940's- 1950's I then embellished them with glitter and my crepe paper fringe. I have also been matching the hats to other party needs like centerpieces, favors, and invites. I have them listed on my site and my etsy.






1 comment:

Eileen & Karen said...

Congratulations! You have been awarded the “You Make My Day Award”! Please visit our blog to see why we think you deserve this award. Leave us a note so we know you’ve visited! Pink Hugs!
Eileen & Karen
Forget Me Not Dreams