Monday, March 24, 2008

Michelle, Carol, Karen, Joyce Lucas, Dianne,Me








Haven't posted in a while I know! I have been up to my eyeballs playing catch up after our trip to Chicago for the Country Living Event. The Make Mine Pink Gals had a blast, many pitched their product. The speakers were informative, and to top it all off I got to meet Anna Griffin. She is just lovely in person. A real Southern Belle, so down to earth. She had such good tips for all of us in business and shared how she got her start.






I have so many ideas cookin' I don't know where to begin. I do need to focus on taking Silver Spoon scraps to the next level and being all I can be as a business owner. Stay tuned for updates, new creations and lots of energy!






I am sharing some of the photos from our Chicago trip, ( on top photo, right is me!) hope you all had a great Easter weekend. My kids had a blast coloring eggs, we even did the shrink wrap on a few- do you remember doing that? Til next time.......

No comments: