Friday, April 18, 2008

Updated Site

Hey Bloggers wanted to let you know I have been working on updating my site I have been working with Vintage Cherries www.vintagecherries.blogspot.com
She has done wonderful work on my site really adding a whimsical and retro touch. If you need some help with your site or other graphic work you should contact Ingrid from Vintage Cherries!

The new look will work well with what we have coming up, I know there hasn't been many new products lately but we have been busy coming up with our new line of vintage inspired items for children and home.

We are going to Debut our lines at the Atlanta Trade Show in July, we are just sooo excited to be part of something that big!

2 comments:

Brown Bee Studio said...

Sita! >:oO I just peeked at you new site design......it's cute as h-e-double hockey sticks chicklet!!!! I know your line will be a hit in the ATL too....xoxo

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sita ~ I love your new retro look ! It is perfect for your website products !!!
xoxo,
Lori