Sunday, April 6, 2008


Hello Bloggers, seems spring has sprung and there is new life everywhere from flowers to birds nest abound. I love spring, it is hopefull, bountiful. I hope you and yours are enjoying these warmer and longer days or like me having a hard time putting the kids to bed when their bedtime is still in the daylight hours!


Silver Spoon Scraps has been busy at making some new things, our first newbie is a set of notecards featuring one of our all time favorite vintage images. I hope you will keep us in mind this spring as you welcome those prescious new babies. We have been having fun creating our diaper cakes especially the minis! As budgets get tighter you will find our diaper cakes a great alternative to other decorations as they are not only lovely but practical. The new parents will have tons of new diapers to use and they make lovely centerpieces at the shower.


Enjoy these days, take a minute to not only see spring but smell it and hear it!

1 comment:

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Hi Sita...
Just stpping in to say Hello.. I love your blog, very pretty! I am so ready for spring myself...Yahoo
Pink Hugs,
Stephanie