Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Plan




So its the new year officially and of course we all start to make our list what will we change what will we do differently how much weight to lose, blah blah blah. This year I am thinking big I really want to devote more time to my business and streamline how I run things for my work and home which is no easy task with two small children under foot! I know so many other women are trying to balance the same things I think for me I really need to create a schedule and stick to it. I am going to devote blocks of time for tasks and see how that works instead of trying to fit everything together. I am often wrangling kids, fixing lunch, glue gun in hand and checking emails so this year I am going to try new ideas for home and business. I have so many new ideas its hard to contain them all! Heres to an organized crafty 2008! To all of you I wish you blessings for the new year and feel free to share your ideas for organization of stuff as well as time I need all the help I can get. My talents are being crafty and thats where it stops!


No comments: