Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Monday


Its Monday blog friends but for some reason I am still feeling great today! I am starting my day working on orders and new ideas and its the first day of my diet! EEEEK!!!!!!! I want to look my best or the best I can be after two babies for the Country Living event in March. I belong to Make Mine Pink besides my own website and so many of my pink sisters are going and I had to meet them! This new year is like a fresh start and I hope to increase business and keep the creativity coming. I truly adore creating and I would be lost without it I have been doing it most of my life and I love when my mom finds my earliest works like a pop-up card from when I was 4! It must have been my calling. I would love to hear from any of you who are reading this and who have checked out my website http://www.silverspoonscraps.com/ any ideas, comments, suggestions are always welcome I do what I do for the vintage lovers out there and those who can't get enough of frills, glitter and anything girly! I had my son first and it was so hard to find cute things for his room it was a mission to find vintage items and fill his room with nastalgia then my little girl came along and of course if there wasn't enough pink in my house we filled it even more. It is nice having another girl around hopefully she will grow up loving it. She just celebrated her 2nd birthday and I will post some new pics of her party and some of the little favors I created soon. Have a wonderful day out there!

No comments: