Monday, January 14, 2008







It is Monday and a new week begins, This week I am going to work on new designs some fancy little nut cups and work on my new Valentine scrapbooks. I am doing two scrapbooks for the season one featuring vintage valentines for children from the 1940's-1950's then another one with a more romantic theme that will have lovely Victorian images. This time of year is so much fun and really allows me to do what I love and be as girly and glittery as I want! It is no time for restraint!!!!






If Valentines Day has lost some meaning for you I suggest finding a display area on your counter, table or dresser and fill it with your favorite romantic items. Pull out those photos or pieces that bring back sweet memories and display them and add a few new pieces while you are at it. Displays are a great way to show off the things you are passionate about but perhaps don't fit in with your everyday style I know many people who don't like clutter or go more modern throughout the year can take this time to bring out those little knick knacks! If you need some Valentine items check out my website and look at these darling new nut cups I have been working on I will do several designs but each set of 4 will be different. I will be taking special orders as well if you need more than 4 for a party or shower. I love these at a dinner party of lunch with the girls!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Sita,
I just love all your creative ideas!

By the way, you've been tagged. :)

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

:)

Deb said...

Oops....I just tagged you too Sita! Your little nut cups are adorable and so it the crown!

Hugs,
Debbie
Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor